Friday, November 14, 2008

Eight things I never had the guts to do (and probably never will)

8. Get into a fistfight with someone that truly deserves to be beaten mercilessly. I of course would emerge from said fistfight unscathed and heroic. For some strange reason I've always pictured the fight taking place to "El Condor Pasa" by Simon and Garfunkel, I have no idea why.

7. Get in my car and drive to a far away place by myself. I would sleep out under the stars n' shit.

6. Learn how to play the drums so well that the greatest Led Zeppelin cover band in the world would pay me large sums of money to be their female John Bonham.

5. Live in New York City and go to open mics while trying to survive on a shitty retail or food industry job.

4. Fly. (I know I'm a pus*y)

3. Go back in time and kill a famous person who has done nothing but evil. (It's a toss up between Hitler and Paris Hilton.)

2. Scale the empire state building in a spider man costume like that one guy did that one time.

1. Become a renowned graffiti artist.

1 comment:

Big Dave said...

1.) You can't go back in time unless you cross a time zone boundary or the International Date Line and never come back. 2.) You can just off Paris Hilton anytime you want. 3.) Fantastic as usual.