Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eight Things I find hilarious on youtube

I've spent the greater portion of my life watching too much television but with great advances in technology and the fact that I now can afford a cable modem, I spend too much time watching youtube. Enjoy these eight fantastic gems.

8. "Endless Caruso one liners"
These are all intro scenes from "CSI: Miami" a show that I've never seen in my life or care to. I just love David Caruso's acting and how he has to put his sunglasses on in the beginning of nearly every episode. I have a feeling this piece of shit show is right up there "Walker Texas Ranger".


7."My Name is Potato"
More cute than funny but it makes up for hilarity in it's highly addictive musical refrain.


6. "Crazy Indian Video....Buffalaxed!"
I imagine this being filmed in 1991.


5."Injured"
I want to give this kid a hug.


4. "Jim Gillette hits an insane scream!"
Along with his insane scream Jim Gillette also has an insane bulge.


3. "Wilford Brimley's Diabetes Dance Mix"
I think I cried tears of joy the first time I saw this.


2. "Liz Taylor"
The beauty and sophisticated grace of Dame Elizabeth Taylor will never be surpassed.


1. "Warrior Remix (by DJ Frankie Sanchez)
Words cannot express my gratitude Frankie Sanchez. Thank you for this timeless work of art.

2 comments:

Big Dave said...

I think you may have too much time on your hands. I can't get that Indian video out of my head though...

Sassy Thoughts from a Small Town Tart said...

You are my hero! I love the 80's montage also. Superb! Bravo!