Monday, March 16, 2009

Eight Songs You Might Have Forgotten (AKA what I listened to in the 5th grade)

If you're like me and came of age in the 90's, there's a good chance you've forgotten about these wonderful hits from a by gone era....enjoy pretties.

8. "I Can't Dance" by Genesis
(My Mom thought Phil Collins was hot)


7. "Close to You" Maxi Preist:

6. "Set a Drift on Memory Bliss" by PM Dawn
(had the album on tape)


5. "We Got a Love Thang" by Cece Penniston
(again, had the album on cassette tape)


4. "Saving Forever For You" by Shanice
(Featuring a young Brian Austin Green)


3. "Give It Up" by Wilson Phillips
(Carnie is Delta Burkalious in this video!)


2. "Vibeology" by Paula Abdul
(What a piece of shit song! Can you feel the vibe?)


1. "Rhythm is a Dancer" by Snap
(I remember Aunt Viv talking about Snap on "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air")

1 comment:

Big Dave said...

Oh my God it's like I am watching the video blog version of "102.5 The Banana." Glad you're back!