Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rule Breaker

I've decided that the "list of eight" rule I've imposed on myself is preventing me from writing anything new. This isn't the first time I've broken one of my own rules and God knows it won't be the last. I hereby announce that I'll still make lists they just may or may not have eight elements to them. I realize that this information has been keeping you up at night and I apologize for not announcing this sooner. I'm a busy, modern woman with important shit to do.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Holy crap. I say it just good to have you back with the living. I need to break up my big dave reading with something else. May as well be this.

Big Dave said...

I sort of want to see "Eight Reasons Why I am Not Doing Lists of Eight Anymore," although I am just being pickys probably. Welcome back!