Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random, random, random

8. "Bed knobs and Broomsticks".... A childhood favorite of mine. Cockney accents, witchcraft and Jessica Fletcher, what more could you ask for?

7. Speaking of cockney accents, if I bring a child into this world I thought it would be delightfully funny to speak only certain words in a thick, British accent in front of the young'n. For instance the word "Blueberry" would be "Blooberrie". As a result he would acquire a charming accent (but only for certain words). This would confuse the rest of the world but would bring me joy and great satisfaction.

6. I feel that I am the best bath towel folder in the world. I've had people comment on my towel folding prowess. Bow down.

5. Drinking coffee and then urinating results in urine that smells like coffee....it's like enjoying the wonderful, warm aroma all over again.

4. French's yellow mustard always gets under fingernails.

3. The Discovery Health Channel has the best titles for their programs, case in point: "Half Ton Dad", "I didn't know I was pregnant", "200 Pound Tumor", "Treeman: Search for the Cure", and "I am my own Twin". Riveting.

2. I know way too much about serial killers.

1. I hope you have a good day.

No comments: